- Donald Trump is considering hosting a campaign event for a 2024 presidential bid in January, the Daily Beast reported.
- The event might fall on the same day as President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on January 20.
- The Daily Beast, citing sources close to the president, reported that Trump is attempting to stay relevant even as the world prepares for a Biden administration.
- The discussions of a 2024 campaign event mark the latest move in Trump’s attempt to derail the start of Biden’s presidency.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Donald Trump is reportedly considering hosting a campaign event for a 2024 presidential bid to take place on Joe Biden’s Inauguration Day.
The Daily Beast, citing sources familiar with conversations about a possible 2024 run, reported that Trump is strategizing ways to remain relevant even after he steps down from the presidency. The conversations revolve around launching a run for president again in four years…